home about favourites also here contact

three things i love.

6.17.2011

{one} This book. This might be my new all-time favourite. The plot & characters are truly amazing. It's one of those books I take under my covers, and read with a flashlight, late at night. {Uhh. I mean... just kidding, dear parents. Heh. Heh.}


{two} Sun-tea. Also known as 'summer in a cup', or 'the best beverage to ever exist'. Take your pick.



{three} The Instagram app. I don't have an iPod with a camera, but sometimes my Mom lets me use her iPhone to fiddle around on Instagram. So. Much. Fun. I love all the vintage-y editing options there are to choose from.



 Happy weekend to you all!

Abbey

10 comments:

  1. *sigh* I just adore the pictures you take. They're just so beautiful and inspiring and inspiring and gee, did I mention inspiring? I know I say this in almost every comment I leave you but I want you say it again: You are so inspiring!! You make me want to go outside and have some sun tea, and re-read "The Help" and take vintage photographs and convince my dad to get an iPhone...*sigh* I just love all this loveliness :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Help a year or two ago & I loved it. :) Glad you're enjoying it, too.

    My mom has an iPhone & Instagram but I haven't tried it yet. Looks fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun tea. Such a cute idea! I love it :D

    I'm your newest follower btw, cute blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about The Help! I am going to see if it's at my library. :)

    Adorable post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of sun tea- sounds yummy though! I've heard from several bloggers now about The Help- I will have to read it soon! One of my favorite summer reads is Dandelion Wine- such a delicate, gentle summer book. Have a lovely day.

    ♥flor
    florecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh!!! The instagrams are absolutely beautiful!!! Have you tried Hipstamatic? If you like Instagram, you'd love it!
    Sun tea sounds absolutely amazing... I will try it today, thanks for sharing!
    xxx,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. what sweet, sweet pictures!!! I'm saving up for an ipod touch, and can't WAIT to get this app.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ever so excited to read The Help. Either waiting to borrow a copy from a friend, or recieve it from the library--whichever comes sooner.
    Instagram looks like so.much.fun. And as for suntea? I'm making some the moment the rain stops. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh goodness. your instagram pictures are adorable and whimsical. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truly love your blog.
    the help.
    and instagram.
    not tea sorry (:
    but summer yes!

    ReplyDelete