home about favourites also here contact

Three Things I Love #3

4.11.2011

1. Walls painted with chalkboard paint. I'm re-doing my bedroom this Summer, and I'll definitely be painting one of the walls with chalkboard paint. 

source
2. This double-decker bus vintage shop. How exciting would it be if you had the chance to go for a little shopping trip in here?

source

3. Milla Plum's adorable little vintage ensemble. Milla is the daughter of James from Bleubird Vintage. Like Mother, like daughter. :)
source
Hope your day is fantastic. Talk to you real soon,

Abbey

7 comments:

  1. I've seen the vintage bus shop before, and I totally agree. It's the cutest thing ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalkboard paint is so cool. I love that girl's dress & shoes. :) Too cute--and it looks like she was in my city!

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love chalkboard paint! And the idea on the first picture is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chalkboard paint looks amazing and Milla Plum is such a fashionista! Gorgeous round-up, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous post,so uplifting!
    fab. pictures too!
    hugs
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  6. That double decker dress shop = another reason I need to go to Portland :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just painted my sons closet door with chalkboard paint...it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete